The Pre-K application process for the 2022-2023 school year is open.
All students applying for Pre-K must turn 4 years old on or before August 31st. The child must not have turned 5 years old prior to or on August 31, 2022.
The following documents will be needed to complete the application process. Once we receive the application, you will be contacted to bring in a birth certificate, proof of residence, and proof of income for all adults in the home and/or supporting the child.
The following documents will be needed to complete the application process:
- Infosnap application
- Child’s certified birth certificate or adoption decree
- Proof of income (W‐2s, four current, consecutive check stubs or a signed and dated letter from employer with hours and rate of pay, SSI Statement, Social Security Wages/Benefits Statement, Disability Payment Information, Child Support information, Direct Sales Income, Veteran Services Benefits, etc.)
- Proof of residency (a current utility bill-power or water-with the service address)
- Proof of guardianship if applicable (Proof can include birth certificate, divorce papers, Social Services paperwork, or paperwork signed by a judge awarding custody. Custody paperwork authorized by a judge or Social Services/foster care placement is required for all children not living with their natural parent.)
- Names and phone numbers of emergency contacts (These contacts should be two people the school may contact in case of an emergency when the parent/guardian cannot be reached. You will need this information when completing the application.)
- Names and phone numbers of child’s doctor and dentist (if child has a designated doctor/dentist)
- Child’s health insurance company name and policy number (if child has health insurance)
- Military branch, status, rank, and installation for any immediate family members of the child