Wilkes County Schools

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Empowering youth to lead and succeed in the global community.
Public Notice
Exceptional Children » Resources


Parent Advocates Group
The Parent Advocates group was developed by the Exceptional Children's Department to assist parents with meeting the educational needs of children with special needs. Contact Jennifer Blankenship at (336) 651-7084 for more information.