Wilkes County Schools

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Public Notice

Enrollment & Information Updates

As we approach the August 28th start of school, it is time for parents/guardians to complete new student enrollments and update essential contact information for the year. If you are coming from another school district and need to enroll your K-12 student in one of our schools, please use New Student Enrollment. If you need to transfer your student to a different Wilkes County school than the one your student attended last year, please use the In-County Transfer link. If you need to apply for Pre-K in our schools, please use our Pre-K Application. If you simply need to update your student's contact information, please use Updating Student Information. Thanks so much for your assistance and best wishes for a successful school year.

Published Print