Wilkes County Schools participates in the online prepay payment plan for our food services. Management of this service is done online or through the mobile app. To create an account and prepay meals, visit https://www.k12paymentcenter.com/.
Through this service, you get:
- quick and easy access to your student's meal account 24 hours a day, seven days a week;
- the ability to pay for multiple students' accounts with one single payment;
- the ability to look up your students' account balances at any time from any internet-connected device;
- the ability to see 90 calendar days of purchases and payments;
- automated notifications, via email, when account balances fall below a set amount; and
- peace of mind knowing that your money is being used for good nutrition.
How does the program work?